Thursday, November 8, 2018

Post Graduate Studies

If there's something I don't like talking about is the future.
After I get my degree on Chemisttry and Pharmaceutical, my first step is to get a job and get a house, so if possible, I'd like to keep studying in a part time way.
Employability in my career is good now, but I don't about tomorrow. Competition is going to be harder every time a new generation go out to the field, and I can't stay behind, nor allowing my knowledge to become outdated, so further studies are in my list, but not in the near future.
As I wrote in the last post, the specialities I'd like to study are Veterinarian Pharmaceutical, since I really wanted that to be my career. Some people have suggested me to get a Doctor's Degree and dedicate my life to investigation in the veterinarian area, to discover, developped or improve  better animal medicines. I feel very attracted to that idea. If I could make it happen, I'd be able to make a real difference for animals from my career.
Another option would be to take off to another country, using my studies as an excuse. I've heard that studying outside is an experience that open your mind in strong ways, just because of coexisting with people with other cultures, not only the culture of the country you are in.
I have family in Canada, although I've never meet any of them, but It's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment